mailman

Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup

From: ewl+savannah
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 08:59:19 +0100

Hi,

I have done as Karl suggested below to get the admin password for the mailing list [1], but no e-mail arrived to me at least (and I'm definitely project admin). The "Reset List Admin Password: ___ Requested" check box was already checked. I unchecked, submitted and checked it back, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Any help appreciated,
Eric