mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] compile

From: Bill Butler
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] compile
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:44:59 +0700

Mother always says I am a pretty goodmanager. No, I mustnt talk anymore now and you must go to bed.
George, on his arrival,had asked no questions; a look at their faces was sufficient.
This world would be better if there wasnt adollar in it. He will approve when he learns ofit, I know. Emily followed her, wondering what the interestingitem of news might be. Separating, the four buckscrept to the hilltop.
Well, we will ask mother; she always knows what todo in an emergency. Well, we will ask mother; she always knows what todo in an emergency. From northwestern Canada and fromthe Grampian Hills the seeds had met at last.
But, oh, dear, I wish you could have heard thelast thing I said to her. Shes too busy wavin her handto the President when he goes out to ride.
He would have interrupted, but she would not let him.
Above them, dark and mysterious andweirdly exaggerated by the night, loomed the Grampian Hills. The cap dangledbefore his face and the words he uttered came from behind it.
Mother always says I am a pretty goodmanager. It was not until she had doneso and leaned forward to speak again that he uttered a sound. I hardly dare believe what they write me about it, but Iguess it is true.
George, after another look, said, Oh, all right, and went out.
At least I cant imagine that she or her mother forgot any of theessentials.
She read it eagerly and then, as he had done when hereceived it first, she read it over again.