mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Ever thought c redit too complicated? Come on, it's eas

From: Kate
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Ever thought c redit too complicated? Come on, it's easier than you imagine!
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:41:36 -0500

Hi there! Why don't you learn a bit more about something that is in huge demand
in your area today? Stop worrying about being not rich enough - with our loans
you have a huge list of purchasing options.Cash loans fast and easy, any
purposes, no cr edit check, fixed rates - reward yourself today!No embarrassing
waiting and checks - apply now and find out why up to 90% of our customers keep
using us.Don't think about affording this or that anymore. Hundreds of
thousands of people lead a better life after they started dealing with us!
http://6NXV.liseranvo.com/?ncache=1034247