mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Dont want no short Johnson man.

From: Batista Erin
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Dont want no short Johnson man.
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:05:32 +0000

Yo Dude

Don't tell me why your woody is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 76% of all women need a longer
thing to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.saetaspanama.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
iklulhlslomimilglkmohllkirillgkfmlmrllipmpljmf
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf