mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Adding few more inches to your thing.

From: Lehmer Dmitriy
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Adding few more inches to your thing.
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:44:39 +0000

Greet buddy

Don't tell me why your prick is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 71% of all women need a longer
schlong to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.afterglowhomegifts.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
hfmpmomfmlltlnmjmhlrfsjngigqjplkjgjoksfmjkkojq
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr