mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Small prick not big problem anymore!

From: Fedkov Pavel
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Small prick not big problem anymore!
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:30:27 +0000

Greet Buddy

Don't tell me why your schlong is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 70% of all women need a longer
one-eyed monster to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.raypolacco.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
gujkjnjijmkokojmjijigrkqfhfrkqmlkfkljrgjkjjtkp
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf