mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] why your weenie is so small? :-)

From: Nielsen Toni
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] why your weenie is so small? :-)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:43:47 +0000

Salute Buddy

Don't tell me why your meat is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 73% of all women need a longer
member to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.innjoysuites.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
tmqsqfqqqupgpgquqqpqujqitptjqiotqnntojrrnrolnh
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf