make-alpha

New edition of the printed Make manual

From: Lisa M. Opus Goldstein
Subject: New edition of the printed Make manual
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:51:16 -0400

A sudden run on the Make manual by a few distributors has left my
reserves very low.  I need to go for a new printing, and want to
update to version 3.80, dated July 2002.  This would be a short-run,
timed to last me through the winter.  This is not a multi-year print
run.

How does Make stand now for new releases or updates to the manual?  Is
there anything waiting in the wings?

Can I use the version now being distributed with the source code, or is
there a more recent version elsewhere?

Best Regards,

-Opus

--