make-alpha

make ChangeLog acinclude.m4 config.ami.template...

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: make ChangeLog acinclude.m4 config.ami.template...
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 02:01:53 +0000

CVSROOT:        /sources/make
Module name:    make
Changes by:     Paul D. Smith <psmith>  07/05/09 02:01:53

Modified files:
        .              : ChangeLog acinclude.m4 config.ami.template
                         config.h-vms.template config.h.W32.template
                         configh.dos.template configure.in function.c
                         hash.h job.c main.c make.h misc.c
                         vmsfunctions.c

Log message:
        Fix Savannah bug #19656: rationalize our use of case-insensitive string
        comparison functions to always use POSIX strcasecmp().  For non-POSIX
        systems that use other functions (strcmpi or stricmp) use a macro to
alias
        strcasecmp to those.  If we can't find any of them (VMS, plus whatever
        UNIX doesn't have them) then define our own version in misc.c.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/make/ChangeLog?cvsroot=make&r1=2.328&r2=2.329
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/make/acinclude.m4?cvsroot=make&r1=2.23&r2=2.24
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/make/config.ami.template?cvsroot=make&r1=2.12&r2=2.13