make-alpha

GNU make 3.81.90 prerelease available

From: Paul Smith
Subject: GNU make 3.81.90 prerelease available
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 01:55:49 -0400

Hi all;

The first prerelease of the next version of GNU make is available on the
alpha FTP site (or via HTTP):

98fd14ffe8f3950fabdde0267adb7680
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/make/make-3.81.90.tar.gz
2590d3cd304d32ba1df98ee1eea49e5f
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/make/make-3.81.90.tar.bz2

There are still some documentation issues to resolve and a few
regressions I hope to get to.  Please test this especially on non-Linux
systems, those who have them, and also please test in customized
makefile systems (not using automake for example).

Translators: you might want to wait for the next prerelease before
updating the translations, although it's fine to get a start on this.

Thanks!