make-alpha

Re: Changing source code control systems

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Changing source code control systems
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:58:56 -0500

On Fri, 2013-01-11 at 07:39 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> So, this weekend (planned) I will be locking down the CVS access to
> the GNU make source code in Savannah, and converting/importing the
> code into the Savannah Git repository for GNU make.

Hi all; for those not aware the conversion was completed as planned last
weekend.  The Git repository has been updated and conversions (such
as .cvsignore -> .gitignore) plus some minor renames and rewriting of
docs and makefiles has been completed.

I've filed a Savannah request for the push email trigger and the CVS
readonly access to the Git repository but I'm not sure how long that
will take: the Savannah admins are severely understaffed from what I
understand.

Cheers!