make-alpha

Vacation for me!

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Vacation for me!
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:37:10 -0400

Hi all;

I'll be leaving for a 3-week vacation on Friday, July 18 returning home
on Thursday, August 7.

During this entire time I will have no access to the internet so I won't
be able to respond to email, provide support, manage the mailing lists,
etc.

I had hoped to publish an initial version of the whitespace support I am
working on resulting from all our discussion a few months ago into a Git
branch so people could play with it.  I may still do so but it's looking
increasingly likely that I won't be able to get it into sufficient shape
before I leave.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me don't fret!

Cheers!
Paul