RE: Command line length on Win2000

From: Shah Bijal
Subject: RE: Command line length on Win2000
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:39:14 +0100

This doesn't sound right.... I'm running win2k and can get command lines of
well over 2000 characters.

Did you build your make or download it? Is it actually a DOS build of make or a
Windows 2000 build?

Also, check COMSPEC and SHELL environment/make variables to see if they are
pointing to CMD.EXE.
I would upgrade to the latest gmake too - 3.76.1 quite old in the scheme of
things!