Re: MSVC.NET2003 project/solution files

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: MSVC.NET2003 project/solution files
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:04:22 -0400

%% "J. Grant" <address@hidden> writes:

  jg> Hi, I emailed the list a copy of my MSVC.NET2003 project/solution
  jg> files a while ago.  Would it be possible to include these in the
  jg> CVS and Release package?

  jg> I have attached a zip file containing the vcproj/sln files.

Where do these go (in the source distribution), and what are they for?
I'm going to need some text around them (for the README.W32 file?)

Are they only for make development (and so maybe they belong in the CVS
tree but not in the dist file), or are they used by anyone who wants to
build make?