RE: Gmake.exe error: process_easy: DuplicateHandle(In) failed (e=6)

From: Tom Kronmiller
Subject: RE: Gmake.exe error: process_easy: DuplicateHandle(In) failed (e=6)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:44:24 -0500

At the time, we thought this was a cygwin or a perl issue, rather than
a GNUmake issue.  Take a look at
or google "DuplicateHandle Nathan Mullen" if that doesn't work.  That
thread has the minimum case we were able to construct by extracting
the DuplicateHandle code from gmake.

--
Tom Kronmiller, address@hidden, 919-321-0625