Re: Re: problems w/ make.

From: humbe04
Subject: Re: Re: problems w/ make.
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 1:41:34 -0400

HI, apologies  my behalf for the miscommunication.  I will try to be more
informative, and much thanks for your help.

Im not sure where the Macros are int he Makefile , or even if the are supposed
to be in the MAkefile,i have attached the make file of net::irc  a perl
module,. but i dont think the problem pertains to that particular makefile for
that package because it fails with other packages also.

The version is GNU Make version 3.78.1
Built for Windows32