Re: Source file list

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Source file list
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:23:17 -0400

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 05:04 -0700, nature wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have a list of src files along with the path in a file. Is it possible to
> include this file ( like SRC = listfiles.txt )instead of listing them as SRC
> = file1.c file2.c ....?

If the file (listfiles.txt) has a syntax like "SRC = file1.c
file2.c ..." then you can include it with:

include listfiles.txt

If not, then you'll have to use $(shell ...).  Since you appear to be on
Windows I'm not sure how exactly to do it; on UNIX you'd say:

SRC := $(shell cat listfiles.txt)

Maybe on Windows you'd use "type" instead of "cat"?  I haven't used
Windows in many years.