Re: make tool command line limit 8192

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: make tool command line limit 8192
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:36:24 +0000

Christian

Many thanks for your email.

I entered "windows command line limit" on search engine and came up with this link:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive/2003/12/10/56028.aspx

Therefore, you could use a different shell. CMD.EXE limit is 8192. Also see MinGW for a windows build.

If you reply, consider if you can just email address@hidden rather than all of us please ;)

Regards, Jon