man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] Spam farming astray

From: Catherine Milton
Subject: [Man-db-announce] Spam farming astray
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:17:02 +0200

With that being said, I just think those terrible stories are told again and again, but the great stories never seem to be shared. Or were these all examples of Common Sense?
To CHE or not to CHE?
So you want to become a hospital CEO?
I'll post the best stories I receive every Friday. Peter's hospital in St. Commerce Department and NIST, U.
what else do you want to do?
We just thought that, if you weren't real familiar with the program, you might just like to know.
Most importantly, get into a progressive hospital with a positive, open-minded culture.
But the video, which at first seems to just be a movie clip they stuck in for. So, as a CEO, my chance to fit into this new world order of managed care seemed to be an opportunity to change the care of our patients forever.
It's not the quest to meet minimum standards like the Joint Commission on Hospital Accreditation.
Most importantly, get into a progressive hospital with a positive, open-minded culture.
Our hospital is a community center, a workout facility, a senior center and a center for wellness. Overall, hospital administration careers are as varied as the people who do it.
How about COMMON SENSE?
Let's let our patients wear pajama bottoms if they want?
We're supposed to be about caring for our fellow man. A newer and more detailed model is now up. CFOs don't become CEO's very often, but COO's do. Windber Medical Center will be one of the first, if not the first hospital in the country to make this move.
Just remember that healthcare is complex, mostly non-profit, almost exclusively local, and almost exclusively within large organizations. Nonetheless, all this is moot.
Just remember that healthcare is complex, mostly non-profit, almost exclusively local, and almost exclusively within large organizations.
Understand, the more I came back, the more the trading deadline and pennant races drove me to distraction, which made life for nurses like Denise Meiners, Richard Erdman and Linda nearly impossible.
So a class-mate and I decided to do a little road-trip.
I asked one CEO, and he said, "HELL YES, at your age, why not? We just thought that, if you weren't real familiar with the program, you might just like to know.
Even more distressing, the majority of hospitals are still places to go after the damage is done. If you don't believe it, check it out yourself. Innovation doesn't just come in new services, it comes in old services packaged in new ways.
Why aren't we letting our patients tell these stories for us?
It was a time when the predicted future was based on, of all things, keeping people healthy.
One has one, the other doesn't?
The program is not about winning the award, but as the presenter stated, "It is about deserving to win.