man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] Re: my subordinatio

From: Patrizia Dugger
Subject: [Man-db-announce] Re: my subordinatio
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:46:23 +0000

You are to come with me! he ordered. He did not look happy about
Well done, mans best friend, I said, and easily resisted the
Before we had time to dwell too long on that thought there was a
I feel that some explanation is in order, Aida said, and Fido
any moment our transportation will be here to take us to his august
Mercurial, our friend. All warmth gone in an instant, he dragged so
Very much so.
We walked side by side down the wide hall with its framed portraits
you that when a man, not a boy, looks deep inside himself, if he looks
I have pictorial proof here, photographs sent back by the expedition.