man-db-announce

[Man-db-announce] OEM VS FULL XP

From: Florine Latham
Subject: [Man-db-announce] OEM VS FULL XP
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:35:41 -0600

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him.
There is no indispensable man.
To me Americanism means an imperative duty to be nobler than the rest of the world.
Desire for security keeps littleness little and threatens the great with smallness.''
Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room.
The errors of faith are better than the best thoughts of unbelief.
Content makes poor men rich discontentment makes rich men poor.
Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
We must not always judge of the generality of the opinion by the noise of the acclamation.
A mousetrap always provides free cheese.
A dirty joke is a sort of mental rebellion.
Bats have no bankers and they do not drink and cannot be arrested and pay no tax and, in general, bats have it made.