[Maposmatic-dev] Methodological question

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Methodological question
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:19:44 +0200

Hi,

A question related to the use of git. If I want to contribute
something that I'm not sure of, e.g. an experimental feature or
wanting a review, how should I proceed with git?

I'm think of:
 * making a branch (different from master and origin);
 * coding in that branch;
 * submit it, either trough a public repository or patches.

The integrator will pull my changes and optionally merge the branch if
this is ok.

Is this the Correct Way To Do It(tm)?

Yours,
d.