Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Cairo error

From: Espen Isaksen
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Cairo error
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:07:59 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I figured out what the problem was after
asking the Mapnik list. There is an error in the Macports version of
Mapnik which makes it not se the Python binding to Cairo. I compiled
Mapnik myself and now it works like a charm.

The software is looking good and I am looking forward to play with it.
I have started a personal project here in Norway that probably will be
using OCityMap. I'll let you know when it goes live :-)

Espen