Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translate Website

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translate Website
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:12:29 +0100

Hello Sebastian,

Sebastian Hohmann <address@hidden> writes:

> is there already a German translation of the website?

Currently no but somebody (Malenki, in Cc:) submitted a translation 2
days ago:
  http://www.malenki.ch/OSM/django_de.po

> If not, I guess
> [1] would have to be translated, but how would it be submitted?

Yes. The best approach would be to submit it on this list.

Otherwise, we have started to collect technical limitation in current
code for translated maps:
  http://wiki.maposmatic.org/doku.php?id=internationalization_support

> I previously tried to write to address@hidden, but apparently
> that message didn't get through?

The first message is moderated. Sorry for that.

For other admins: I have disabled this feature (Privacy options ->
Sender filter), as well as the moderation bit for all remaining
subscribers (Membership management).

Regards,
david
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A