[Maposmatic-dev] Hackfest and announcements

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Hackfest and announcements
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:51:58 +0100

Hello,

I've seen latest post on MapOSMatic blog: http://news.maposmatic.org/?p=74

I'm not against the objectives that have been announced but I would
have preferred to discuss this on this list before, or during the
hackfest itself. I understand Thomas who wants to improve the service
for all users but it should remain fun to do ("scratch your own
itch").

Anyway, I'm *very* glad to be able to hack on maposmatic again and I'm
looking forward to seeing you next Saturday. :)

Regards,
d.