Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Arabic translation of MapOSMatic

From: Bassem JARKAS
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Arabic translation of MapOSMatic
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:14:43 +0200

Sorry for being late in response.
Unfortunately, the test doesn't work. and I saw that you closed the
task #10070, I think you have to open it again!

The names still indexed under the first letter of "street" and not
under its first name's letter. and there's something strange I
couldn't discover it in:     A_ACCENT = re.compile(ur"[اإآ]",
re.IGNORECASE | re.UNICODE)
there's many boards appears with those letters many times! (it's the
first letter of Arabic alphabet, and you can notice it clearly)

Best Regards

--
Bassem JARKAS