Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Problem with german city borders

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Problem with german city borders
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:47:48 +0100

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 13:39, mm337 <address@hidden> wrote:
> In Germany we have the same called Stadtteile(=city districts) with Level 9
> and 10
> e.g. Berlin:
> http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=boundaries&lon=13.39098&lat=52.48480&zoom=10

It makes me wonder if there's a sane way to handle this when according
to Thomas they don't encode it at that level in the UK. Does this mean
we'll need to have a list of levels to look at for different
geographic coordinates? That hardly seems scalable.

--
"That's like saying that a squirrel is 48% juicier than an orange -
maybe it's true, but anybody who puts the two in a blender to compare