Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Map areas table name parametrization

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Map areas table name parametrization
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:27:11 +0100

Hi,

* Maxime Petazzoni <address@hidden> [2010-02-04 22:32:27]:

> First, let's have the map_areas table name parametrization merged in and
> deployed. It needs a first patch on ocitysmap, and the corresponding patch on
> maposmatic to reflect the API change.

Both merged, pushed and deployed on dev.maposmatic.org. Verified working
(table creation /and/ cleanup with the provided maposmaticd_PID_
prefix).

I'll work on the "job cleaner" tomorrow to have a script that updates
job statuses based on the presence of their files on disk. I'd like to
get this working before deploying the new cleanup mechanism (although I
know it's not a prerequisite).

- Maxime

--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''