[Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?

From: Kate Chapman
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:27:37 -0400

Hi All,

I was wondering what the plan was for the features from the code
sprint to be integrated into the main branch and released.

Is there anything I can do to help with this?  I tried to get things
running locally myself and ran into a couple problems.  I can help
with testing and what not if that is what the process needs.  I can
also ask questions about how to get things running as well.

The new features will greatly simplify my life is why I'm asking.

Thanks,

Kate