[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #28591] Don't display neighboord town details

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #28591] Don't display neighboord town details
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:18:37 +0000

Update of bug #28591 (project maposmatic):

                Category:              maposmatic => ocitysmap
                Severity:              3 - Normal => 1 - Wish
             Assigned to:                    None => mpetazzoni

Follow-up Comment #1:

I don't think there is much we can do here. We don't really control how
Mapnik renders the area with ask to render, and we can't really discriminate
between what's inside the city and what's outside.

For the landuse, this is a matter of stylesheets, and the possibility of
choosing a rendering stylesheet has already been added to the new version of
MapOSMatic. Feel free to contribute a Mapnik stylesheet that will only render
water areas for landuse features!

Thanks,
- Maxime

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28591>