Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Issue with MapQuest style sheet on server

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Issue with MapQuest style sheet on server
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:57:51 +0200

Le Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:53:22 +0200,
David MENTRE <address@hidden> a écrit :

> > "/home/maposmatic/maposmatic-dev/ocitysmap/ocitysmap2/maplib/map_canvas.py",
> > line 100, in __init__ mapnik.load_map(self._map, stylesheet.path)
> > RuntimeError: The following nodes or attributes were not processed
> > while parsing the xml file:
> > * node 'MaxScaleDenominator' in line 0
> > * node 'MaxScaleDenominator' in line 0
> > * node 'MaxScaleDenominator' in line 0
> > * node 'MaxScaleDenominator' in line 0
> > * node 'MaxScaleDenominator' in line 0
> > * node 'MaxScaleDenominator' in line 0
>
> The issue is apparently in transportation-layer. Still
> investigating...

The curious thing is that we have a patch from Gaël applied on the
MapQuest git repository on the server, which precisely modifies the
transportation layer.

Gaël's patch is attached... but the tests are running with this patch
applied and still it doesn't seem to work (unless I'm doing something
wrong, of course).

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni                http://thomas.enix.org