[Maposmatic-dev] Git repository access (was: Transifex language layout c

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Git repository access (was: Transifex language layout configuration)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:00:21 +0100

Hello Hakan,

2012/12/20 Hakan Tandoğan <address@hidden>:
> Yes, I asked (there is an option for that on nongnu.org) for that about a
> week or more ago and was granted that... Can't tell you who it was who gave
> that to me, I don't have the email available right now.

I gave you access to the Maposmatic project on Savannah but I did not
thought it would give you access to the repo! In fact, I thought only
Maxime had access to the repositories.

> But I would need that anyway if I am to push the translations automatically
> from Transifex to the repo :-)

Until now, the agreed process was to submit patches to dev@ for review
and then ask Maxime to integrate them. But I see that people like
Maxime or you a pushing changes without any review or even telling
about the changes. :-(

Anyway, that might bring more agility to the developments. We will see.

Regards,
david