Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [Patch] Update german translation

From: malenki
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [Patch] Update german translation
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:10:29 +0100

Guttorm Flatabø wrote on Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:46:46 +0100:

>You can upload your file
                     ^^^^
I assume you mean the po-file.

> on Transifex,

Yeah, the zillionst+1 service to sign up to.

>so you will not need to enter everything manually.

What a luck. :P

on topic:
How come that the po-file from git differs from that at transifex?
After uploading my 100% translated file transifex complained about ten
missing strings.
Some of them I had already translated (e.g. Norwegian nynorsk
translation, Norwegian bokmål translation), others didn't exist in the
po-file from git (fetched yesterday evening).

Where will the following string be found?:
| #: templates/maposmatic/about.html:203
| msgid "Translation automation"

I can't discover it in the english version of
http://dev.maposmatic.org/about/ and would prefer some context to a
blind guess.

Regards
malenki