Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Transifex translation VS homepage

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Transifex translation VS homepage
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:14:51 +0200

Hi Bruno,

There's a staging process in place which means that although new translations are updated automatically to Git as of recently, their deployment to the testing and live servers
 is still a manual process.

On the next push changes will first be visible here: http://dev.maposmatic.org/ (testing)

Regards,
Jeroen