Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Add Humanitarian style as an option for Maposmatic

From: Hakan Tandoğan
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Add Humanitarian style as an option for Maposmatic
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:50:50 +0100

On 2013-11-12 03:06, maning sambale wrote:
Maning here from the Philippines.  We are planning to rapidly generate
maps for the crisis in the PH [0].

Out of curiosity, do we have someone who could help with translation to Filipino? According to [1], Filipino or Tagalog seems to be the official language to use, but you might have a better knowledge as to which language is really spoken by the people at the location.

Our translation system, Transifex [2], seems to have support for Filipino (fil), Tagalog (tl) and Tagalog (Philipines) (tl_PH) as languages, but none of those three are filled with data as of yet.

Regards,
Hakan

[1] : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Philippines

[2] : https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/maposmatic/

--
Simpler is better. But try telling that to any young fool who hasn't
even fought in the clone wars...