masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] I think free software is important and I'm very i

From: Eric COUSIN
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] I think free software is important and I'm very interested in this project
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 09:48:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Adonay

If you check archives of the list, you'll probably see that it hasn't been used
for a while.... 2009 !
So I'm not sure you'll get any answer to this request : the project itself is
dead.
But maybe some of the subscribers have interesting things to point you.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm don't.

Cheers
Eric

Eric COUSIN,   Associate Professor in Computer Science
Email : address@hidden
Tel. +33 2 29 00 10 64
Telecom Bretagne - Technopôle Brest Iroise
CS 83818 - 29238 BREST Cedex 3, FRANCE
---------------  http://perso.telecom-bretagne.eu/ericcousin/ ------------------