Re: [GMG-Devel] wiki: the very beginning

From: Jim Campbell
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] wiki: the very beginning
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:00:00 -0500

Hi Again,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM, will kahn-greene <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/14/2011 01:14 PM, Jim Campbell wrote:
[snip]

I'll put a content inventory with some suggestions together and make it
available by by tomorrow.

You rock!  That would help a ton because then it'll be clearer what we've got and where it should go.

/will

Here's a basic inventory of what we have now: http://j1m.net/?attachment_id=610 (LibreOffice spreadsheet)

One thing that stands out is that some of the contributing info can be split up in some places, and some of it can be consolidated.

I'll put together a proposal for how things might be organized, and will have that available either later today or tomorrow.

Jim