Re: [GMG-Devel] Logo

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Logo
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 15:10:32 -0500

So here's a question for ya:

http://bugs.foocorp.net/issues/358

Can we close out this bug?  I'd say I'm pretty happy with our current
state of logo-dom.  But I wonder if you'd like to do more tweaking
before we close out the issue or have anything else you'd like to bring
up.

... of course we can always do more tweaking even after the issue is
closed!  I just wanted to check what you percieve as the state of
things! :)