mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] unsaved pending instance, orphan, not attached to any pa

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] unsaved pending instance, orphan, not attached to any parent MediaEntry
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:54:50 -0500

This is an acceptable place to ask questions, yes :)

I'm not sure what the cause of this is, but it looks like something
related to the MediaEntry.mediadata not being saved in sqlalchemy...?
Not sure why that's happening when the User is queried however.

There should be a mediagoblin.db in your directory.  Could you email
that to me *privately* at this email address?  I'll try to take a look.

It's probably a bug... the Mongo->SQL switchover just happened, so we
probably haven't caught all of these!

Thanks,
 - Chris