Re: [GMG-Devel] HTML5 Visualizer

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] HTML5 Visualizer
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:02:02 -0400

Joar,
I'm also happy to help you get a post together, if a second pair of eyes or help editing would make it less time-consuming.
Cheers,
Deb

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> wrote:
If you have interest in writing such a blogpost, you could write it
directly for the mediagoblin-website repository.  I'd love to have a
team blogpost entry from you about this!  (If you can find time of
course.)