Re: [GMG-Devel] Leaving CC to focus on MediaGoblin

From: Aaron Williamson
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Leaving CC to focus on MediaGoblin
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:41:12 -0400

Congratulations, Chris! This is a big deal!

On 06/13/2012 02:17 PM, Nathan Yergler wrote:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Christopher Allan Webber
<address@hidden>  wrote:
 Hi all,

 Some of you may have already read, but I thought I should update here as
 well:

   http://dustycloud.org/blog/leaving-cc-to-work-on-mediagoblin

Congratulations, Chris. It's been great to see you grow as an engineer
and I'm excited to see how MediaGoblin flourishes with more attention.

Best,

Nathan

 So what's said there is true, I'm transitioning out of CC to do further
 development of MediaGoblin.  I'll be fulltime through the end of the
 month still at CC, then part-time for the next two months.  After that I
 might do some contracting, but should pretty deep into MediaGoblin
 focus.  But there will be some transition time.

 Relatedly, I'm taking this weekend off as a break.  Then it's diving in
 with new initiative. :)

 Onward and upward!
   - cwebb