Re: [GMG-Devel] drag & drop image uploading

From: Odin
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] drag & drop image uploading
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:08:24 +0200

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM, will kahn-greene <address@hidden> wrote:
> I saw this today:
>
> http://pasteboard.co/
>
> It'd be nice to do something like that with MediaGoblin.

Yes, I've also been thinking about that ever since we implemented
Drag'n'Drop in Opera. The guy who did QA and wrote testcases for it
sits very close to me so I see him running the regression tests every
now and then (thing is, DnD tests are not automated well enough -
there's a Python-script controlling the X cursor for it).

--
Beste helsing,
Odin Hørthe Omdal <address@hidden>