Re: [GMG-Devel] 0.3.1 out! Visions of 0.3.2!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] 0.3.1 out! Visions of 0.3.2!
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:24:51 -0500

Jorge Araya Navarro writes:

> Great! :'D
> I still have to fullfill http://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/391 issue
> soon!!! :O

Cool... if you want help hacking on things, I will be fairly available
for helping people find direction, but as said, not for actually writing
code this month.  So if you want to talk about it, let's talk!

And the list I gave above shouldn't be seen as a restrictive set of
0.3.2 features... it's just the "big things" that seem reasonable to map
to an upcoming release.  As usual, if people get other things done and
we merge them into the core codebase, those will go into the release ;)

 - Chris