[GMG-Devel] Help spread the word about the campaign!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Help spread the word about the campaign!
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:35:22 -0500

Hello all!

We're not just over one week into the MediaGoblin campaign.  We've
gone off to a good start... we're nearly at 25%!  But we've also still
got quite a bit to go!  We can make this happen, but we really need
help spreading news of the campaign.  People seem responsive to the
campaign when they see it... the main difficulty right now is getting
it in front of people!

  http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

If you can blog/microblog/etc, or somehow connect us to various media
contacts, all that stuff helps.  (And thanks if you already have!)  And
if you do blog about MediaGoblin, (or see MediaGoblin appear somewhere
else interesting) please add it to:

  http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Campaign_Sightings

Thanks all.  MediaGoblin, as always, is powered by you!

 - Chris