Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin monthly meeting (Sat November 03, 2012 09:00

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin monthly meeting (Sat November 03, 2012 09:00)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:37:00 -0500

Hey all!

So: tomorrow is our monthly meeting!  And what a month for a meeting!  I
think there's plenty to discuss, so hopefully you'll join us.  I've
already added a few things to the wiki, but basically they are:

 - 0.3.2 release!

   We've got all the features set for a new release... can we knock it
   out shortly?  Plus!  Preview of the release artwork for those
   attending the meeting ;)

 - The campaign!  Promoting the campaign!

   The campaign is in full swing!  Nearing the end of its swing even!
   It's been quite the ride... Let's talk about getting it wrapped up,
   and the futures that lie beyond!

 - Designing features!

   See also this thread:
     http://lists.mediagoblin.org/pipermail/devel/2012-November/000307.html
   I'm sure we'll have plenty more to say in the meeting!

See you there!  Bring a friend!  This will be our best meeting ever! ;)
 - Chris