[GMG-Devel] PDF media type in action

From: Sebastian Spaeth
Subject: [GMG-Devel] PDF media type in action
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:38:30 +0100

Dear all, because I am a vain person, I would like to show you the PDF media type in action at:

http://dave.sspaeth.de/u/spaetz/

You'll see that it displays the generic PDF logo as thumbnail. The PDF template still needs to be created/adapted before pulling this.

I'll heading for an offline family meeting in an hour or so, so I'll be unresponsive until Sunday evening.

But I do consider my "get_thumb_url" (http://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/533) and the "349_rssfeed" branches as ready for pulling (http://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/349#comment:9).

Happy Weekend
spaetz