Re: [GMG-Devel] Bittorrent

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Bittorrent
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:24:26 -0600

Hiya,

My interest in bittorrent is mainly because of a few useful podcatchers
(Miro, Banshee, etc) support it, and it's a way to reduce costs for
people running audio/video podcasts, etc.  Do any applications support
tribler relatedly?

Anyway, a plugin for MediaGoblin on Tribler is welcome if you want to
write it!  Maybe you could help adoption in this way.

In the meanwhile, bittorrent support is not a high priority, but it is
somewhere on my stack of things I'd like to see because of the above!