[GMG-Devel] Uploaded webm video produce only sound, not video

From: Stefan Stefanov
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Uploaded webm video produce only sound, not video
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:37:20 +0300

Hi

To check whether my gstreamer-plugins work properly I have installed X
server and latest chromium browser on my home Archlinux based server.
Then I played test.webm file directly on the chromium instance on my
server without a problem.
But after uploading the same test.webm file to my mediagoblin
installation (on the same server) embeded video player produce only
sound - no video.

Here is the my zipped test.webm file: http://stefan3g.servebbs.net/test.zip
Please test this file on you mediagoblin installations.

So, I suspect this could be a transcoding problem (Yes this test.webm
filie was transcoded).

Best Regards
Stefan