Re: [GMG-Devel] Automating Install

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Automating Install
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:11:51 -0500

Heya Mia!  Thanks for emailing the list.

I'm all for getting MediaGoblin to be easier to install.  I've heard
people suggest we get on Dreamhost's one-click before.  I somewhat
wonder if it would be hard for us to do because we're a python webapp
and not PHP, but I don't really know?

It would be great if we could get on there.  Otherwise, I think systems
like OpenShift are good targets.  There's been some work done towards
that but I haven't seen much of it...