Re: [GMG-Devel] Too many rewards!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Too many rewards!
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:13:50 -0500

Heya.  There were two instances of people who got multi-shirts; they
showed up on multi-donations on the CSV I had exported from the FSF.
You were one of them.  It might be that you didn't have it twice and it
was an error on either my end or the FSF's end (I wrote a bunch of hacky
scripts to parse through, sort, and produce labels and shipping
instructions for all of them), not sure.

But I'm fairly sure nobody got shorted... if they did, they can mail
me.  You just showed up twice.  Give the extra shirt to a friend! :)

Thanks for being honest about it!
 - Chris